Come and Learn: Learn about patenting your invention. Learn about FREE local workshops and resources that provide patent expertise, information and database access that EVERY Inventor needs. LEARN ABOUT:
- MINNEAPOLIS CENTRAL LIBRARY (MCL)-PATENT TRADEMARK RESOURCE CENTER
- LEARN How you can Do Initial Online Patent Searches
- LEARN How to Use FREE MCL Patent/Trademark Data Bases
- LEARN About FREE Patent/Trademark Workshops Available at MCL
- LEGAL CORPS
- LEARN How LegalCorps Helps Inventors
- LEARN About Free LegalCorps Legal Advice
- LEARN About Free LegalCorps Partners with MCL to Offer FREE Workshops
- LEARN How LegalCorps Can also Assign Patent Attorneys on a Means Qualified Basis
Walt Johnson has worked at the Minneapolis Central Library for more than 20 years. He served as a USPTO Patent & Trademark Fellowship Librarian from 2002-2004, and manages the USPTO-designated Patent & Trademark Resource Center (PTRC) at MCL. Walt has held various positions within the Patent & Trademark Resource Center Association.
Louis Enriquez-Sarano, LegalCORPS Inventor Assistance Program Director. Lois works to help in developing legal clinic and program for partner organizations. Building/expanding LegalCorps mission of helping inventors, entrepreneurs and small business that need legal advice and assistance.
- Who should attend:
- Product Inventors
- New Product Innovators/Entrepreneurs
- New Business Startups